Sunday, April 24, 2011

Custom Ear Plugs - Can You Hear Me Now?

Custom Ear Plugs - Can You Hear Me Now?
Custom Ear Plugs - Cheap and Easily-Acquired Hearing Safety Equipment - Circle Track Magazine
Custom-fitted ear plugs aren't just for the NASCAR boys. Our own Bobby Clark finds out just how cheap and easy getting this piece of safety equipment can be

I was walking the aisles of the recent Performance Racing Industry trade show when I came across a booth featuring custom-molded ear plugs. I'm not really sure why they caught my eye, because, to be honest, I've never worn ear plugs. In fact, I never even gave hearing protection a second thought. When I race it has always been pull the helmet on and go. Ear plugs? Those were for the NASCAR guys.


Photo Gallery: Custom Ear Plugs - Cheap and Easily-Acquired Hearing Safety Equipment - Circle Track Magazine

Photo Gallery: Custom Ear Plugs - Cheap and Easily-Acquired Hearing Safety Equipment - Circle Track Magazine


Source: http://www.circletrack.com/safety/ctrp_1106_custom_ear_plugs/index.html

Per Edward Carlsson Fabio Carpani Phil Carpenter Cliff Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment