Monday, May 23, 2011

Bou ? Defeated = Dangerous

When Toni Bou ? Repsol Montesa finished down in third place on day one of the French Trial GP, his rivals knew that like all true champions, he was going to be at his most dangerous having just been defeated. For the first time in many season?s, the reigning champion looked vulnerable on the opening day at Breal-sous-Montfort, however anyone who was brave enough to write Toni off may have been slightly premature. Bou?s response on day two was both typical of a champion and simply brilliant in its execution.

Commenting on his weekend?s work in France, Bou said. ?Yesterday I made too many mistakes, my riding was OK, but my concentration was not good especially during the second lap. Like everyone I made some fives just for touching the flag. Of course I felt some extra pressure today, as Adam (Raga) rode well yesterday, and was close to me in the standings. My first lap today was not perfect, yet it was still OK, in the final lap even I can say that my riding was incredible. It is a good way to finish and to keep my lead in the championship.?



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin | Settlement Statement | WordPress Tutorials

Source: http://www.fim-live.com//en/media/news/news-detail/article/1306090718-bou-defeated-dangerous/

Thomas Lüthi Ernie Lyons Kevin Magee Renato Magi

No comments:

Post a Comment