Monday, June 6, 2011

Bitter-sweet day

Tomorrow I am driving the Lotus in for a pre-purchase inspection. I have a buyer in California. It was hard enough to sell the race bike, now this.

Logically I know that I should sell the car, buy my heart keeps screaming DON'T DO IT! Insurance is a whopper, as are the tabs. I don't drive it much. Can't (won't) drive it on days that it might rain. Completely impractical. Due to weather/winter and whatnot, I haven't driven it since last September or October. I fired it up last week and it turned over on the first crank. The Lotus Stage II exhaust just sounds so lovely.

Next to the Duc, it's so darn pretty to look at. The car is definitely a "license eraser".



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin | Settlement Statement | WordPress Tutorials

Source: http://www.esportbike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144360&goto=newpost

Hans Rudi Brüngger Ralph Bryans Keith Bryen Simon Buckmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment