Monday, December 13, 2010

Letter to Santa

Fieldsheer is definitely not a brand I seek out, it was really a matter of price coupled with positive reviews (or lack of any seriously negative ones ) and the overriding fact that, regardless of how they stacked up to other brands' pants, they had to be better--i.e., more protective--than what I've been wearing to this point. And, really, I found the construction to be not half bad--especially at the 40%-cheaper-than-other-brands closeout pricing--just didn't care for the fit.

My initial overall impression of the Sliders jeans is positive, although I agree with most of the reviews I read in that the waist closure button--plastic (advertised to prevent scratching) and held on with only minimal stitching--is a prime candidate for immediate replacement with something more substantial/secure.

Now, I need to find a good deal on some new A'stars gloves to replace my old, about worn out, GP Plus pair.



Powered by WizardRSS | Best Membership Site Software

Source: http://www.esportbike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144022&goto=newpost

Corrado Catalano George Catlin Celeste Cavaciuti Lucio Cecchinello

No comments:

Post a Comment